A selection of our favourite SEO Tools.
Create your own Customized Google Review Button
Before creating your Google Review Button you will need to find your own Google Local Cid number and Lrd number (instructions below)
Instructions for finding your Cid number and Lrd number
1. Bring up your local page in search or on Google Maps
2. Click on *write a review*
3. When the review overlay appears, right click on the overlay and view the source (do not right click in the area you type in and do not view frame source)
4. Search for data-cid= and copy the number it gives you (it will be similar to this data-cid=”12884035013270555522″)
5. Now search for data-fid= and copy the number it gives you (it will be similar to this data-fid=”0x4870d5467cdf4f29:0xb2cd4994ffafcb82″)
6. You now have your own Cid number and Lrd number which will look like the ones below;
Cid Number: 12884035013270555522
Lrd Number: 0x4870d5467cdf4f29:0xb2cd4994ffafcb82
Now that you have these you can create your own Google Review Button by entering the numbers in the boxes below.
This tool can be used to create a Google Review Button for Google Local listings and provides you with the code needed to add the review button to your own website.
Replace the CID and LRD numbers below with your own numbers. (see instructions above to obtain these numbers)
If you do not know how to obtain your numbers, post your Local Page URL in the comments below and I will find them for you.
The Sim64 SEO Keyword Checker helps you find keywords and key phrases related to the category you select.
See how many Google +1’s a website has received.
Complete form to create your JSON organization mark-up
A super quick way to check web pages using Google PageSpeed Insights
Drag the following link to your bookmarks bar and use it to test web pages you visit with Google PageSpeed Insights Bookmarklet
If you have a blog and want to be able to instantly check your Structured Data simply add the Sim64 Google Structured Data Testing Tool Button to your sidebar, header or footer and instantly check your pages.
A simple review tool to help you get more reviews of your Google+ Local Page
Obtain more Google Reviews
With the sim64 Google+ Review tool you can send signed in Google+ Users direct to a Review Form of your local Google+ Page without them having to find and click the review button.
Simply Enter the ID number or Custom URL of your Google+ Local Page for a demonstration.
Note: Only works with verified Google+ Local Listings
With standard Google+ Business Pages or Brand Pages you will be taken direct to the Page instead of the review form.
Prefill the Review Tool with your own ID number and either embed on your own website or send to people in an email to encourage your customers to write more reviews.
Feel free to contact me for further instructions on the Google Review Tool or on how to create direct links to your Review form.
Just for Fun 😉
A new tool that helps you find your Author Rank
Find Your Google Author Rank
Find your Google Author Rank by entering your Google+ Id number or Custom URL below
For example – 107547897649550914425 or +TerrySimmonds
Published on June 27, 2014
by Sim64 SEO Services
Sim 64 have created a simple Google Authorship Diagnosis tool that may help you discover why your Authorship score is not as highj as you expected.
- No More SEO Hero
- SEO Hero Competition Half Way Point What Have We Learnt?
- UK Small Business Directory Scam
- SEO Hero Diary
- Who is Penrod?
- Hex Dec Converter
- Google Patents August 2016
- Tradesmen Directory Offering Free Tradesmen Advertising
- Kashflow stops you getting bollockings from your accountant – 2015 Kashflow Promo Codes Released
- Pest Control Warwickshire
- Trick Google in to thinking you are searching from any location
- Longer School Hours For Secondary School Pupils Compulsory in Budget 2016
- UKSBD Map Finder
- Route Finder
- SEO Tips 2016
- Katie Hopkins Online Booze Calculator App
- Google Authorship and rel=author an Alternative Opinion
- Add your Most Memorable Christmas Moments to a Google Map
- How to find your Google Reviews in the New Google Plus