250,000 Business Listing in UK Small Business Directory
I’ve been running UK Small Business Directory since about 2004.
Back then it had about 15,000 listings
I’ve just noticed I had my 249,961st business listing today which means tomorrow /09/10/2020 I will probably receive my 250,000th entry
Not bad when you consider I haven’t bought any data, hardly added any myself, but just rely on business owners or their representatives to add their listings.
Even better if you realise how strict I am about allowing entries, how I moderate and how many bad ones I don’t allow
Add to that I often have new entries switched off and something go pout of my way to make adding listings a bit trickier
Big question now is, who will be listing number 250,000 and will I do anything special for them.
- Sheep Snatchers in Warwickshire
- Find What Tier I am in – What Tier Are We In
- What Tier Is Shipston In Stratford-on-Avon Covid Tier
- 250,000 Business Listing in UK Small Business Directory
- Find a Local SEO Company in our SEO Companies Directory
- Google Local Context Map of Restaurants in Warwick
- Popular Categories in UKSBD
- SEO Sim64
- Google Tools Bookmarklets
- Google Rich Results Test Bookmarklet
- SEO Tip of the Day How to get natural links
- Google Voice Search Tool
- SEO Tools
- Oxfordshire SEO Services
- Free Keyword Research Tool – Find the Best Keywords
- SEO Advice for A Cup of Tea
- Free SEO Advice
- How To Get More Links To Your Website
- Bulgarian SEO Network Taking Over London Service Sector
- Sim64 SEO Tips
- Remember The Questions You Are Asked
- Is Google Using Pearson Correlation Coefficient as a Ranking Factor?
- Google Delegated Authority Evaluation System
- Shortcut to View the Google Cached Snapshot of Web Pages
- Google Business Directory Coming Soon