I finally got around to creating a website for the Google My Listing for TJS Marketing and then decided to register a domain via Google Domains and use the Google My Business system to connect them together.
Here’s where things start to get strange.
Initially it was only working on http://tjsmarketing.co.uk/ but then after a couple of days started redirecting and working on https://tjsmarketing.co.uk/
The problem is this was throwing up errors about *only secure content is displayed*
I also noticed some ot the posts links weren’t working and were going to URL’s like http://business.google.com:443/posts/6460223593801307842?hl=en-GB
Digging in to the code I noticed these were relative Url’S and that Google are using base href=http://business.google.com:443
Anyone know if this is a bug with Google My Business Listings websites when connected with domains?
- Find What Tier I am in – What Tier Are We In
- What Tier Is Shipston In Stratford-on-Avon Covid Tier
- 250,000 Business Listing in UK Small Business Directory
- Find a Local SEO Company in our SEO Companies Directory
- Google Local Context Map of Restaurants in Warwick
- Popular Categories in UKSBD
- SEO Sim64
- Google Tools Bookmarklets
- Google Rich Results Test Bookmarklet
- SEO Tip of the Day How to get natural links
- Google Voice Search Tool
- SEO Tools
- Oxfordshire SEO Services
- Free Keyword Research Tool – Find the Best Keywords
- SEO Advice for A Cup of Tea
- Free SEO Advice
- How To Get More Links To Your Website
- Bulgarian SEO Network Taking Over London Service Sector
- Sim64 SEO Tips
- Remember The Questions You Are Asked
- Is Google Using Pearson Correlation Coefficient as a Ranking Factor?
- Google Delegated Authority Evaluation System
- Shortcut to View the Google Cached Snapshot of Web Pages
- Google Business Directory Coming Soon
- Free SEO Advice