Google Delegated Authority Evaluation System
An evaluation system for reliably evaluating large amounts of content.
Google Delegated Authority Evaluation System assigns a primary authority that can then designate one or more contributing authorities.
Each contributing authorities is delegated a set amount of authority from the primary authority which they can then delegate to additional contributing authorities.
Contributing authorities can only distribute the total amount of authority delegated to them from other contributing authorities or the primary authority.
Very simple no scientific sketch
- Sheep Snatchers in Warwickshire
- Find What Tier I am in – What Tier Are We In
- What Tier Is Shipston In Stratford-on-Avon Covid Tier
- 250,000 Business Listing in UK Small Business Directory
- Find a Local SEO Company in our SEO Companies Directory
- Google Local Context Map of Restaurants in Warwick
- Popular Categories in UKSBD
- SEO Sim64
- Google Tools Bookmarklets
- Google Rich Results Test Bookmarklet
- SEO Tip of the Day How to get natural links
- Google Voice Search Tool
- SEO Tools
- Oxfordshire SEO Services
- Free Keyword Research Tool – Find the Best Keywords
- SEO Advice for A Cup of Tea
- Free SEO Advice
- How To Get More Links To Your Website
- Bulgarian SEO Network Taking Over London Service Sector
- Sim64 SEO Tips
- Remember The Questions You Are Asked
- Is Google Using Pearson Correlation Coefficient as a Ranking Factor?
- Google Delegated Authority Evaluation System
- Shortcut to View the Google Cached Snapshot of Web Pages
- Google Business Directory Coming Soon