Nigritude Ultramarine SEO Competition
Nigritude Ultramarine was an early SEO competition organised by SEO forum SearchGuild and sponsored by the Australian affiliate network Dark Blue (hence the title, Nigritude Ultramarine)
The general idea of the Nigritude Ultramarine competition was to rank highest in Google for the keywords Nigritude Ultramarine on a specific end date.
My original Nigritude Ultramarine page was a static HTML page and was taken offline at the end of 2004
It was set back up on 16th May 2008 as a test to see if it would rank high again for the phrase Nigritude Ultramarine in google.
12th December 2010 it was given another little tweak
27th July 2011 the page was moved to this WordPress page, a redirect was set from the old page and the content was updated slightly.
Sometime over the following years the redirect was obviously removed as the old static .html page is now appearing in Google again.
When I get time I will move my other pages across which talk more about Nigritude Ultramarine.
Update 22/12/2012: As we near the end of another year I still haven’t added any more information about
Nigritude Ultramarine Competition
maybe 2013 will see me do it.
Other SEO Competitions
I also participated in the following SEO competitions between 2004 and 2007
- Asbestos Removal in the Tamworth Area
- Wheelchair Ramp Website
- Stratford-upon-Avon Job and Apprenticeship Fair Stratford Mop
- Photo or Video of Prince William Reaction to Lauren Price Winning Gold
- 20 Years of Selling Wheelchair Ramps Online
- About Emergency Alerts
- Forcing an RSS Feed Update in WordPress
- Teddy Bears Utd Wins Fantasy Premier League
- Myron Bolitar Has a Sister
- Businesses in Oxfordshire
- How to Promote an eCommerce Store
- SEO Sim64
- Letter To Corbyn by Craft-D
- Organic Noses
- Alternative to URL Submission Tool
- SEO Tips For Beginners
- Sim64 SEO Tips
- Top 10 SEO Tips
- SEO Tip of the Day How to get natural links
- Free SEO Advice
- SEO and Social Engineering
- How To Get More Links To Your Website
- SEO Tips – Remember The Questions You Are Asked
- SEO Tools
- Free SEO Advice