Spam .it Domains Flooding Google – Sub Domains Spamming Google
Has anyone else noticed a mass increase of spam .it domains flooding Google recently?
They tend to be sub domains in the format ***.*******.it
I’m seeing them everywhere especially in some Google Alerts that I have set up.
They appear to be scraping content, cloaking then retuning phishing type sites or malicious sites (note: don’t let curiosity get the better of you and go clicking on them)
They don’t seem to appear that high in the SERPs yet, but go down to page 10 and you start seeing them appear for countless phrases.
Note: it’s not just .it domains or sub domains, but someone appears to be outfoxing Google at the moment.
This screenshot is a typical example
Page 12 on when searching on Google for Wheelchair Ramps
Anyone else seeing these?
- SEO Sim64
- Google Tools Bookmarklets
- Google Rich Results Test Bookmarklet
- SEO Tip of the Day How to get natural links
- Google Voice Search Tool
- SEO Tools
- Oxfordshire SEO Services
- Free Keyword Research Tool – Find the Best Keywords
- SEO Advice for A Cup of Tea
- Free SEO Advice
- How To Get More Links To Your Website
- Bulgarian SEO Network Taking Over London Service Sector
- Sim64 SEO Tips
- Remember The Questions You Are Asked
- Is Google Using Pearson Correlation Coefficient as a Ranking Factor?
- Google Delegated Authority Evaluation System
- Shortcut to View the Google Cached Snapshot of Web Pages
- Google Business Directory Coming Soon
- Free SEO Advice
- What is Google Author Rank
- Sharing Good News : Google Author Rank Checker a Social Study
- Google Rankings Checker Tool : Check your rankings on Google
- Improve Your Local Citations With Citations Booster
- Mangeur de Cigogne SEO Competition 15 years On
- Google My Business Set Up Service