What is #__sid=0 in Google+
#__sid=0 is a Google+ bug that affects certain websites by tagging #__sid=0 on to the end of URL’s when a link to them is posted in Google+ or the web page is shared on Google+
#__sid=0 currently affects a small number of websites but appears to be growing all the time.
Some big sites that are affected include The Guardian and Fox News
As of 21/05.2013 Google are aware of the #__sid=0 and are looking in to it.
If your website has the #__sid=0 problem please comment below
Note: It is not just __sid=0 that Google is tagging on the end of links, sometimes they use the name of a div id on the web page affected.
Basically if you see a link which has had a # tagged on the end this could be the Google+ bug.
It was a bug in Google+ that determined the represented URL used when sharing a page.
Read some of the last comments to this Google+ post – https://plus.google.com/107547897649550914425/posts/U66AsMMHCja
- Wheelchair Ramp Website
- Stratford-upon-Avon Job and Apprenticeship Fair Stratford Mop
- Photo or Video of Prince William Reaction to Lauren Price Winning Gold
- 20 Years of Selling Wheelchair Ramps Online
- About Emergency Alerts
- Forcing an RSS Feed Update in WordPress
- Teddy Bears Utd Wins Fantasy Premier League
- Myron Bolitar Has a Sister
- Businesses in Oxfordshire
- How to Promote an eCommerce Store
- SEO Sim64
- Letter To Corbyn by Craft-D
- Organic Noses
- Alternative to URL Submission Tool
- SEO Tips For Beginners
- Sim64 SEO Tips
- Top 10 SEO Tips
- SEO Tip of the Day How to get natural links
- Free SEO Advice
- SEO and Social Engineering
- How To Get More Links To Your Website
- SEO Tips – Remember The Questions You Are Asked
- SEO Tools
- Free SEO Advice
- Find the Right Keywords With the Sim64 Free Keyword Research Tool