Sim64 is a division of “Access Appraisals Ltd.” a company registered in England and Wales (company no. 4537420 and VAT no. 812 494925) “Access Appraisals Ltd.” are registered under the Data Protection act with the registration number Z9389941 For further information, please contact Mr. T J Simmonds.
“Access Appraisals Ltd.” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Access Appraisals Ltd.” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/07/2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Name and name of company Contact information including email address and telephone number Demographic information such as post code, town, county other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may occasionally contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure if you no longer want your details made publically available we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Top Search Box
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your company or personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your company or personal information in the following ways:
We may occasionaly pass on your company and personal information to third parties and also if required by law.
We may also use your company or personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
Access Appraisals Ltd. The White Cottage Stourton Shipston-on-Stour Warwickshire CV365HG
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Sim64 is owned and run by Access Appraisals Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales and with the company number 4537420.
Our registered address is;
KENTON HOUSE OXFORD STREET MORETON-IN-MARSH GLOUCESTERSHIRE GL56 0LA
and our business address is;
Access Appraisals Ltd. The White Cottage Stourton Shipston-on-Stour Warwickshire CV365HG firstname.lastname@example.org 01608 685039
Access Appraisals Ltd. are registered under the Data Protection act with the registration number Z9389941
For further information, please contact Mr.T J Simmonds either at the address, email or phone number listed above.
- Google Patents 2016
- UK Small Business Directory Scam
- Hex Dec Converter
- Google Patents August 2016
- Pest Control Warwickshire
- Trick Google in to thinking you are searching from any location
- UKSBD Map Finder
- Route Finder
- Katie Hopkins Online Booze Calculator App
- How to find your Google Reviews in the New Google Plus
- Create A Google Review Button
- Spooky Kids
- How do make Google display an image of an angry duck?
- How do you get jump links showing in Google?
- Using Google to Identify Salient Entities
- SEO Keyword Checker
- Google Cached Snapshot Checker 2015
- Google PageSpeed Insights Bookmarklet
- SEO Services and Advice
- JSON Generator for Local Businesses