SEO Tip – Remember The Questions You Are Asked
Today’s little SEO TIP requires a bit of observation.
As people email you, phone you or just speak to you throughout the week, make a note of any questions they ask you.
Go though these questions at the end of the week, look at your website and does it clearly answer these questions?
If not – Why Not?
If it is a pretty obscure or trivial question you can just add the answer to it somewhere within the copy on your most relevant page.
If the same question is asked quite regularly or you consider it an important question you can create a new page on your website dedicated to answering that question whilst incorporating links to the relevant section of your website.
Make it a full answer with lots of information, title the page accordingly and the next time someone asks this question in a search engine it may be your web page they find that gives them the answer they are looking for.
This is post 1 in the new Sim64 SEO Tips category
Keep an eye out for more of our SEO Tips that you may not have heard before 😉
- SEO Sim64
- Google Tools Bookmarklets
- Google Rich Results Test Bookmarklet
- SEO Tip of the Day How to get natural links
- Google Voice Search Tool
- SEO Tools
- Oxfordshire SEO Services
- Free Keyword Research Tool – Find the Best Keywords
- SEO Advice for A Cup of Tea
- Free SEO Advice
- How To Get More Links To Your Website
- Bulgarian SEO Network Taking Over London Service Sector
- Sim64 SEO Tips
- Remember The Questions You Are Asked
- Is Google Using Pearson Correlation Coefficient as a Ranking Factor?
- Google Delegated Authority Evaluation System
- Shortcut to View the Google Cached Snapshot of Web Pages
- Google Business Directory Coming Soon
- Free SEO Advice
- What is Google Author Rank
- Sharing Good News : Google Author Rank Checker a Social Study
- Google Rankings Checker Tool : Check your rankings on Google
- Improve Your Local Citations With Citations Booster
- Mangeur de Cigogne SEO Competition 15 years On
- Google My Business Set Up Service