SEO Tip – Remember The Questions You Are Asked
Today’s little SEO TIP requires a bit of observation.
As people email you, phone you or just speak to you throughout the week, make a note of any questions they ask you.
Go though these questions at the end of the week, look at your website and does it clearly answer these questions?
If not – Why Not?
If it is a pretty obscure or trivial question you can just add the answer to it somewhere within the copy on your most relevant page.
If the same question is asked quite regularly or you consider it an important question you can create a new page on your website dedicated to answering that question whilst incorporating links to the relevant section of your website.
Make it a full answer with lots of information, title the page accordingly and the next time someone asks this question in a search engine it may be your web page they find that gives them the answer they are looking for.
This is post 1 in the new Sim64 SEO Tips category
Keep an eye out for more of our SEO Tips that you may not have heard before 😉
- Asbestos Removal in the Tamworth Area
- Wheelchair Ramp Website
- Stratford-upon-Avon Job and Apprenticeship Fair Stratford Mop
- Photo or Video of Prince William Reaction to Lauren Price Winning Gold
- 20 Years of Selling Wheelchair Ramps Online
- About Emergency Alerts
- Forcing an RSS Feed Update in WordPress
- Teddy Bears Utd Wins Fantasy Premier League
- Myron Bolitar Has a Sister
- Businesses in Oxfordshire
- How to Promote an eCommerce Store
- SEO Sim64
- Letter To Corbyn by Craft-D
- Organic Noses
- Alternative to URL Submission Tool
- SEO Tips For Beginners
- Sim64 SEO Tips
- Top 10 SEO Tips
- SEO Tip of the Day How to get natural links
- Free SEO Advice
- SEO and Social Engineering
- How To Get More Links To Your Website
- SEO Tips – Remember The Questions You Are Asked
- SEO Tools
- Free SEO Advice