SEO Tip – Remember The Questions You Are Asked
Today’s little SEO TIP requires a bit of observation.
As people email you, phone you or just speak to you throughout the week, make a note of any questions they ask you.
Go though these questions at the end of the week, look at your website and does it clearly answer these questions?
If not – Why Not?
If it is a pretty obscure or trivial question you can just add the answer to it somewhere within the copy on your most relevant page.
If the same question is asked quite regularly or you consider it an important question you can create a new page on your website dedicated to answering that question whilst incorporating links to the relevant section of your website.
Make it a full answer with lots of information, title the page accordingly and the next time someone asks this question in a search engine it may be your web page they find that gives them the answer they are looking for.
This is post 1 in the new Sim64 SEO Tips category
Keep an eye out for more of our SEO Tips that you may not have heard before 😉
- RM Plant Services
- Locksmith Birmingham
- SEO Sim64
- Find the COVID Tier of Towns in England
- Letter To Corbyn by Craft-D
- Organic Noses
- Alternative to URL Submission Tool
- SEO Tips For Beginners
- Sim64 SEO Tips
- Top 10 SEO Tips
- SEO Tip of the Day How to get natural links
- Free SEO Advice
- SEO and Social Engineering
- How To Get More Links To Your Website
- SEO Tips – Remember The Questions You Are Asked
- SEO Tools
- Free SEO Advice
- Find the Right Keywords With the Sim64 Free Keyword Research Tool
- Google Tools Bookmarklets
- SEO Advice for A Cup of Tea
- What does Google like in a website
- Sheep Snatchers in Warwickshire NFU warn farmers to secure livestock
- Find What Tier I am in – What Tier Are We In
- What Tier Is Shipston In Stratford-on-Avon Covid Tier
- 250,000 Business Listing in UK Small Business Directory