Top 10 SEO Tips to achieve high Google rankings
1. Page titles should be as descriptive as possible about the content of the page and include main keyword target of the page.
2. Headers should include target keyword of the page.
3. Content should be carefully considered and include the keyword and derivative keywords evenly throughout the page.
4. Site navigation should be clear, precise, descriptive and use the correct anchor text whenever possible.
5. Alt attibutes (using keywords) should be used whenever images are displayed.
6. Content should be appealing, informative and encourage visitor engagement.
7. Locations should be frequently displayed for any location based service.
8. Always remember, a page is a page, each page of a website should be individually optimised.
9. Coding should be error free and kept to a minimum.
10. Make the file name of the page descriptive by using the target keywords.
These are the top 10 SEO Tips to help you rank higher in Google.
These are just the basic onpage SEO Tips you should follow when constructing each main page of a website, the pages should be treated individually and then linked together using a search engine friendly navigation system.
Once your pages are constructed in a search engine friendly way, are linked together using a search engine friendly navigation system and the site is ready to go the real SEO starts.
- Wheelchair Ramp Website
- Stratford-upon-Avon Job and Apprenticeship Fair Stratford Mop
- Photo or Video of Prince William Reaction to Lauren Price Winning Gold
- 20 Years of Selling Wheelchair Ramps Online
- About Emergency Alerts
- Forcing an RSS Feed Update in WordPress
- Teddy Bears Utd Wins Fantasy Premier League
- Myron Bolitar Has a Sister
- Businesses in Oxfordshire
- How to Promote an eCommerce Store
- SEO Sim64
- Letter To Corbyn by Craft-D
- Organic Noses
- Alternative to URL Submission Tool
- SEO Tips For Beginners
- Sim64 SEO Tips
- Top 10 SEO Tips
- SEO Tip of the Day How to get natural links
- Free SEO Advice
- SEO and Social Engineering
- How To Get More Links To Your Website
- SEO Tips – Remember The Questions You Are Asked
- SEO Tools
- Free SEO Advice
- Find the Right Keywords With the Sim64 Free Keyword Research Tool